[Etoys] OGG

antonio antoniomoreno at edu.juntaextremadura.net
Thu Nov 13 04:29:34 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm testing GstreamerPlayer with an OGG video but I get an error:
"Compressed data is corrupt",
I work with a Debian Lenny, EtoysV4.sources and whit a very recent
version of squeak-vm_3.10.3... that includes all the neccesary (I
believe),
Can be the problem out of the VM?,
I speak about librairies..., perhaps developers have done the test with
Fedora linux and there are some diferences. I have installed most of
gstreammer0.10 packages but, for example, I see in Fedora
gstreamer-python-0.10.11-2.fc9.i386.rpm, and Debian uses python-gst0.10.
We can investigate inside the VM, but I would like to be sure the
problem isn't out.

Thanks in advance