[Etoys] Upcoming talk

kharness at uiuc.edu kharness at uiuc.edu
Fri May 30 12:39:29 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,
There are several middle/high school math and science projects in www.squeakcmi.org  Library Collections, Tags: Math Applications, Science Applications, Probability, Algebra, and Trig.

The Library Collection's newest projects are Sudoku puzzles using colors or designs instead of numbers. These are very easy projects to make on the fly and show what can be done in a short amount of class time. Students find them endlessly fascinating and use the projects long after the class is over.
Regards,
Kathleen