[Etoys] Etoys Digest, Vol 21, Issue 36

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Fri May 30 03:02:40 EDT 2008

Hi antonio,

On 5/30/08, antonio <antoniomoreno at edu.juntaextremadura.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> That's our po carpet:
> http://squeak.educarex.es/Squeakpolis/uploads/48/po.zip

You have been maintaining your translations on OLPC etoys image and
export PO, right?
But it seems that you are using a bit outdated image (etoys 2.3).   I
would suggest you to migrate your image to the recent etoys 3.0 and
rebuild your "po carpet".
(The PO I attached to my last mail was exported from etoys3.0-2002 image)

+ We changed how to partition po file: now we have only one textdomain
'etoys' and one big etoys.po.
+ PO exporter extracts strings that are receivers of #translated and
#translatedNoop.   In older version, #translatedNoop is missing where
it is required, and that strigs are missing in result POT.  But we
have done massive improvement on this to etoys 3.0.

Cheers,
/Korakurider