[Etoys] trouble with etoys-dev.image and etoys.image

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Mar 17 15:33:48 EDT 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 19:37 , polishookm wrote:

> For me at least (and students with whom I work), a link to an etoys-
> dev zip would be very convenient.

Here you are:

	http://etoys.laptop.org/src/etoys-dev.zip

This should have everything needed to build an olpc release image, but
excludes the actual guides and projects. Or should it include those,
too?

Note that we usually do not update the dev image as often (ideally
only once per major release). So be sure to load updates after
downloading.

> ... It looks at the moment, too, as if etoys-dev.changes isn't on
> the server.

Actually it is (the file really is 0 bytes).