[Etoys] Upcoming talk

Joe Apuzzo japuzzo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 09:23:40 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the suggestions I will be using something from everyone
who replayed.

I did look at all the video of Alan Kay that people pointed me to. So
now I have this idea of creating my slides within Squeak! so that within
the slide itself I can demo eToys one by one. Also then people can
download the image and actually play with the morphs demoed.

So..... what image should I uses as the base? What image has the
most/best eToys Morphs? (along with all the OLPC projects)

Joe Apuzzo
Gnu_Joe
www.mhvlug.org