[Etoys] [Etoys-notify] Commit from Pootle by user sayamindu

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:39:35 EST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008 11:16 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Jan 31, 2008 4:06 PM, Takashi Yamamiya <tak at metatoys.org> wrote:
> > Hi Sayamindu,
> >
> > Sorry, but still same error. One more "\n" is needed at front of the message.
> > Can I fix it on git repository by my self?
> > Because It is just 4 characters, it is much faster.

Oops - sorry fixed that :-)

>    I would suggest you to do, as maybe you need to resolve it right
> now to rebuild RPM.
>
> > What's happening on Pootle if I update git from outside?
>    On pushing to git conflict might occur between Pootle and git
> master but we could around.

As Korakurider suggests - this will result in a conflict in Git. How
Pootle handles that depends on the nature of the conflict. If you
absolutely need to modify PO files from your side, please let me know
after you do that - so that we can coordinate and fix the conflict.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta