[Etoys] How can I export the .pot file for a class category?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:27:37 EST 2008

2008/1/30 Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ofset.org>:
> > I would suggest you to publish the POT on Pootle (may be under etoys
> > project), so that people can contribute.
>
> I register on pootle, I guess I need to add DrGeoII project in pootle,
> I think I do not have the necessary right to do so.
    Yes, you need to ask Pootle admins (living in localization list)
to configure.
         this mail CCed to Sayamindu (one of admins).

If we expect more activities using Pootle will come, one
Pootle-project dedicated to sole one activity like DrGeoII might be
too fine-grained.  You could see currently both "XO-Core" and
"XO-Bundled" Pootle-project hosting POs for activities.  (I don't
understand which project to use for what purpose)
My thought is to use "Etoys" Pootle-project also for Etoys based
activities, or to split "Etoys-Activity" Pootle-project would be
handy.

This scope design is related to how to use git for Etoys behind
Pootle, so I 'd like to hear from Etoys team.

Cheers,
/Korakurider