[Etoys] DrGeoII.xo

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 25 06:00:22 EST 2008

We'll have to think about saving and loading. Currently when resuming
a saved DrGeo drawing, it will load both the original DrGeo project
and the saved one ... I also got a syntax error when resuming a saved
project.

I think we need a better theory separating the "base app" (the code
that gets loaded) and the current project. Perhaps the .xo should
contain both a .st for the code and a .pr for the initial project ...
that would mean when saving the project it would not have to save out
the code. On loading we would have to distinguish between resuming an
old project and starting a new activity instance, loading either the
project in the bundle or the one from the datastore. For that I think
we would have to pass the bundled project via the "URI" parameter,
and it would get ignored if an OBJECT_ID is present.

Does anybody understand what I'm talking about? ;)

- Bert -