[Etoys] Fwd: portuguese in pootle

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:28:25 EST 2008

Juliano,
If you have privilege to upload PO to Pootle for PT-BR, the quickest
way to folk (without communication time lag)  is that YOU download PO
for PT from Pootle and upload it for PT-BR.
After this please push both PT and PT-BR to repository (so that etoys
pull them)
and let us know on the localization list?

Cheers,
/Korakurider