[Etoys] portuguese in pootle

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at lec.ufrgs.br
Mon Jan 21 21:34:43 EST 2008

     Hi Korakurider,

     After some work, I decided to fork the pt_BR etoys translation
based on the current version of the etoys.po existing in the pt
translation. The differences were not so big as I initially thought.
Tomorrow I will go through the translation checking the differences
and correcting sentences marked as fuzzy. Eduardo, please check if
your new translations were incorporated in the current version.
     I think that this should solve the issues related to the pt_BR
translation of etoys and make possible to the translation moves
forward. Since most of the Sugar interface is already translated to
pt_BR, etoys is our next goal.
     About the pt-pt version, I think that there is already someone
taking care of the translation. For sure, I'm not the right person to
do so because I'm very well familiarized with the portuguese spoken in
Portugal. Hoboprimate, maybe you can contribute?
      Please, let me know of any regards.

      Best,

      Juliano