[Etoys] loading application in Etoys image

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Jan 1 14:53:07 EST 2008

> where can i read "Stephan's BotIncs progresses"? i am intrested in
> and i am realy intrested in that!
> could you give me any links related to this?
> i would appreciate your help!
> thanx in advance!

  Since the different between Croquet image is vastly different from
the Etoys image (loading whole Croquet packages onto the vanilla 3.8
image would take many minutes on my Pentium-M computer.  It would take
half hour or such, probably on XO), you would probably make/download a
pre-configured image on another computer and use it on XO.