[Etoys] DrGeo bundle with Language, please test

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Fri Feb 1 17:07:21 EST 2008

Really strange because localisation is working for me.
The Text domain registration is done in the DrGDistroInfo class
initialize method, and as the DrGeo code is compiled at each load.

Reloading from the journal does not work, strangely my method
Float>>arcTan2: (the original arcTan: is wrong) get lost in between.

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire