[Etoys] squeakland people

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Tue Dec 16 13:45:17 EST 2008

Hi folks,

This email was intended for the internal Viewpoints Research team, not
the general Etoys mailing list.   My email program unfortunately tells
me they're both "etoys" without showing the address.

As you can see, we're planning a new organization to champion Etoys.
The formal announcement will happen in January, so keep it under your
hat until then :)

And yes, I know that "coder" isn't the best term.   It was all I could
think of this morning that wasn't "developer" (which can be confused
with business development).

Sorry for the confusion.

Take care,
Tim