[Etoys] TransformationMorph issue

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon Dec 8 23:31:26 EST 2008

At Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:01:47 +0100,
Karl Ramberg wrote:

> No, because a morph without owner can't be flexed.
> Morph>>addFlexShell  http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9084
>
> For PaintBoxMorph one can check the preference for big paint palette,

  Hmm, but the PaintBoxMorph>>beSupersized is alwaysw called with
non-nil owner, right?  I don't know the original intent of:

	self position: self position / scaleFactor.

line, but something like the following is ugly but seems to work.

beSupersized
	| scaleFactor w m |
	scaleFactor := 1.5.
	self isFlexed
		ifFalse: [self scaleFactor: scaleFactor.
			m := self isFlexed ifTrue: [owner] ifFalse: [self].
			w := m width.
			m position: Display width - w @ 0.
			self changed]

I'm not sure if addFlexShell failing nil owner is a real bug in the
current system...  There are other stuff that requires the onwer.