[Etoys] [Etoys-notify] #8163 HIGH 8.2.0 (: Mongolian is not rendered correctly

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Aug 27 22:56:11 EDT 2008

> >  That is a type.  Sorry.

  And above was a typo, too.

>    For language name why not use '<language display name>'.
>   (see http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8150#comment:1)

  That might have been better to use the result from past.  But I
didn't want to add #translatedNoop etc (which I didn't have to).

  As you wrote, we just can't load all of these mo files to construct
the language menu however, and for language names like Japanese. we
should better use the bitmaps in general.  So, there should be another
round of fixing needed.