[Etoys] Please test 8.2-754

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 23 08:52:39 EDT 2008

On 2008 August 21, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> If you have an XO, please help test Etoys in build "8.2-754".
> Upgrading should be as simple as typing this in a root terminal:
>
>         olpc-update -fr 8.2-754

I have a question - how does this version relate to joyride-2301? This version
is not listed here as update

The reason I am asking - I did run the update, and the resulting system has
multiple weird Sugar problems (for example terminal does not even start) that
joyride-2301 does not have. I am in process of running the update to 8.2-754
again, in case there are still Sugar problems I'd like to make sure it is the
latest in line for release,

Thanks Milan