[Etoys] screen sharing with Etoys on the XO

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Fri Aug 22 14:15:31 EDT 2008

One further point ...  if the teacher's badge disappears off the
screen (since the stack vertically and disappear off the bottom), then
you can get it back by clicking "Make a badge" then choosing the
teachers name.

Etoys developers ... could we get a better display here?   Being able
to see more than four badges on the screen at a time would be good :)

Thanks,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer