[Etoys] Progress/Status Translation

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 00:16:35 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 5:49 AM, Takashi Yamamiya <tak at metatoys.org> wrote:
>  I was completely forgot the fact that we have two places for po, it's
>  silly, sorry. Now I'm thinking to add commands into Makefile to automate
>  this process, and finally remove all po files in svn except templates.
    My intention of having two po in svn and git was that build (with
svn) shouldn't be directly affected even if translator push half-baked
work by intention or accident from Pootle (to git).   Do you think it
is useless or overkill ?
As we have some consistency checking on Pootle server implemented by
Sayamaindu,  I think now the separation have less value ...

/Korakurider