[Etoys] translation issue in addTranslatedList:

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Sep 26 17:33:34 EDT 2007

That's my recollection as well.

And I'll make the changes (around 25 methods involved.)

But before doing that, it would be good first to hear a confirmation
from Takashi that that technique really will result in the
translation mechanism's successfully picking up all the relevant
strings in the big literal for translation.

Cheers,

   -- Scott