[Etoys] Custom accessors for custom morphs

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:54:13 EDT 2007

Thanks Matthew. I don't know the "correct" way to implement new etoys
and as you have probably discovered there is little if any
documentation for potential developers. This is a shame as I'm sure
there would be a lot more of them by now (fully scriptable ones that
is). According to others etoys is a demo that wouldn't die, which
maybe explains why no one seems to be going out of their way to
support/promote their development. Which leaves me, at least, a little
confused since etoys appear to be a well cited "feature" of the OLPC
software.

Just glancing through etoy related classes leaves me a bit stunned at
the moment :-) But if I get anywhere I'll be sure to add something to
the wiki.

Regards,

Derek O'Connell