[Etoys] Custom accessors for custom morphs

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:09:42 EDT 2007

I was trying a custom morph/etoy and I wanted to make some of
its instance variables (minAngle, maxAngle) accessible from the
Viewer. I couldn't find any way to do this other than by adding
four accessor methods to class Player. It seems this should only
involve class modifications, but I don't see a way to make that
happen. I did this in 3.10.

Is there a better way to do this that I am missing, or is Player
really that ugly?

My code is attached. It was a monticello package, but attached
is the fileout.