[Etoys] First version of BotsInc for ODLP and feedback requested.

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Sep 20 07:46:22 EDT 2007

Hi

in between painting and renovating my new house I'm working on the
botsinc environment for the ODLP.
I got a project working. I removed all the behavior related to file
and other aspects.
Can someone have a look at tell me what I should improve?
What is the process to get a project included in the project list?