[Etoys] Translation paths

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Wed Sep 19 16:53:13 EDT 2007

Hello,

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2007, at 20:43 , Xavier Alvarez wrote:
>> But did the POs in the ticket made it? (as far as I can tell no,
>> but I could be really confused :)
>
> They look very different indeed. Maybe Takashi imported and exported
> your files? That would make them appear very different. Takashi?

Because we have changed the order of words, I used msgmerge command
before upload those .po files like that:

$ msgmerge System.master.es.po po/System/es.po  -o po/System/es.po

I'm not sure it was proper a way or not though, I'm learning about
gettext tools now. I'm welcome to any advice and suggestions.

Cheers,
- Takashi