[Etoys] Translation paths

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Tue Sep 18 17:28:38 EDT 2007

>> PS: Etoys has been pulled out of fedora's site...
>
> I don't think so:
>
> 	http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/olpc-etoys

I know sometimes it doesn't work correctly, maybe it is because transition
from git to svn.

You can download the master translation files from
http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/po/
The fedora site is just a mirror of the repository.

Let's try the launchpad. How about this process?

1. Upload latest .pot or .po from the svn repository to the launchpad.
   I think everyone can upload it if I am lazy.
2. Make and discuss new translations with web interface.
3. When some work finished, report as a ticket (or mail to the list).
   Because there are so many .po files, I can't notice about new file by myself.
4. The new file is committed the svn by a developer (maybe me).

Although, some of you feel confusing because we have both launchpad
and fedora site, well, I prefer to delay the decision a while...

Cheers,
- Takashi