[Etoys] Translation paths

Paulo Drummond ptdrumm at terra.com.br
Tue Sep 18 14:21:23 EDT 2007

Imo, open-source 'whatever' doesn't absolutely mean reliable,
consistent, problem-free, ethernal; it does mean open, and that's
good. Launchpad is a project sponsored by Canonical (the same company
that sponsors Ubuntu), so there's little reason for f.u.d. about it.

As I told recently, I'm stick with it, as long I believe those
translations are merged in etoys/constructo by the development team
(read Takashi, Yoshiki, Bert...)

— paulo