[Etoys] Translation paths

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at lec.ufrgs.br
Tue Sep 18 10:29:11 EDT 2007

  I think that the launchpad web interface makes the life much easier to
non-technical translators. It's much more user friendly than fedoras
system (at least in this stage of development). I've being using both to
create the pt_BR translation of the interface, and my experience with
launchpad has a much higher fun factor. You don't have to know anything
about pot, po and mo.
   Here in Porto Alegre - Brazil, we don't have problems with Internet
access, so the user experience with web interfaces is not a problem. But
I completely understand the problem of offline translators. It is not
possible to use the launchpad web interface and synchronize the results
thought  SVN with the offline translators?

   Best,

    Juliano