[Etoys] Translation paths

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Mon Sep 17 15:11:21 EDT 2007

Hi Paulo,

Paulo Drummond wrote:
> Hi Takashi,
>
> Don't you think the translations.launchpad is a clear, easier way for
> everyone who wants to contribute?

Yes, Maybe...

Because I'm not sure what is the best way to manage our translations,
so I set up two options at Fedora site (as a good citizen in OLPC
community) and launchpad (nice web ui). You can use either way for a
while, and we would choose one of them later.

- http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/olpc-etoys
- https://translations.launchpad.net/etoys/

Any way, the master is http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/po/. I
will merge into here by my hand at first.

Now we have two different aspect of issues. One is a just technical
issue, our gettext support isn't good enough yet. Other one is
translation process, we need to make clear how to adjust each
translation volunteers.

Cheers,
- Takashi