[Etoys] Next milestone

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 31 12:39:54 EDT 2007

There was a recipe somewhere to work around that problem ... You
might get lucky when asking on the OLPC developer list. It's a shame
nobody at OLPC has time to care about emulation :(

Did you request a B4 through the Developer Program?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer_program#How_to_apply_for_an_XO

It you mention the BotsInc project you might have a chance of getting
one. Same for Hilaire with DrGeo.

- Bert -