[Etoys] Next milestone

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 31 08:00:41 EDT 2007

Yes - "latest" meaning 623 or something like that? The last etoys
version (2.1.1664) for the mass production run (now called "Ship.1")
went in at build 594, so anything later than that should be okay for
testing. We are now working on the etoys 2.2 version in the "joyride"
builds, but those builds still are fairly unstable, no point for you
in trying these yet.

The major problem, IIRC, was that if you started the BotsInc project
and quit Squeak, it was automatically saved to the Journal, but could
not be resumed from the Journal because the BotsInc classes were
missing.

- Bert -