[Etoys] streaming ogg

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Mon Oct 15 11:59:27 EDT 2007

Hilaire & Walter,

I'll put the "convert to ogg" step in this week and change the
website code to allow for ogg viewing.  I'll also test on a B4
machine to make sure they're viewable.

I'm hoping to allow streaming in the browser, like the FLV player ...
not just a download.  These videos are 25 megs apiece.  Will the XO
stream ogg with its bundled software?

Tim