[Etoys] [Q] when I make procedural script with eToys.

Kazuhiro ABE abee at squeakland.jp
Sun Oct 7 12:45:36 EDT 2007

Hello, Kim-nim,

Sometimes I want to draw a graph by a pen trail.
For example:

Ellipse script1
Ellipse forward by 10
Ellipse turn by 10

Star script1
Star's penDown true
Star's x increase by 10
Star's y <- Ellipse's y

I will check the 'batch pen trails' for smooth line in this case.
But the case that you wrote, I will uncheck it. And this switch is value
is exclusive. I think this switch should be more accessable place, such
as 'pen use' category of viewer as a slot.

Best regards,
Kazuhiro Abe