[Etoys] Merged translation files into a big po.
tak at metatoys.org
Sun Oct 7 01:05:06 EDT 2007
Finally, I merged translation files into a po file each language. I
have merged all po files on svn and the launchpad site at 2007-10-06
19:12(PST), and uploaded them to svn repository. But it might take a
while to be updated at the launchpad site.
When the URL is ready, please use this place instead of old one. I
couldn't remove old po files, so I added new "series". Maybe this is
the right to way to do it.
Just for a record. This was all of the process.
- Exported pot and po files from etoys. #1690.
- Downloaded all translation files from Download translations link at
- Extracted the tar.gz file and run this script. (assume po files from
#1690 was located at ../po)
find po -type f -name '*.po' \
| sed 's/^\(.*\)-\(.*\).po$/\2/' | sort | uniq `
echo "Found language: " $languages
for locale in $languages
echo "Processing: *.$locale"
echo find po -name "*$locale.po" -print \| msgcat --use-first -f - -o "$locale.po"
find po -name "*$locale.po" -print | msgcat --use-first -f - -o "$locale.po"
test -f "../po/etoys/$locale.po" && \
echo msgmerge -U -N "$locale.po" "../po/etoys/$locale.po" && \
msgmerge -U -N "$locale.po" "../po/etoys/$locale.po"
- Took a diff to make sure the result was correct.
- Commited all translation files into svn.
More information about the Etoys