[Etoys] LanguageEditor>>checkSpanishPhrase:translation:

korakurider korakurider at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Nov 28 20:00:01 EST 2007

Hi, Yoshiki.

I think that with introduction of gettext emulation and
off-squeak translation effort  (i.e. Pootle/LaunchPad), we
don't need LanguageEditor anymore at least for OLPC
distribution, right?

So are you saying we have plan to sustain it from now on?
ofcourse I am happy to do it if needed...

/Korakurider