[Etoys] How to distribute amd install MO for Apps

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Nov 16 14:38:48 EST 2007

You would need to hack the startup script and include the image in
your .xo. I did that for the OLE Nepal image:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys/2007-November/001394.html

However, it would be extremely inefficient space-wise to do that as
99% of the image would be identical to the etoys image and you're
simply wasting 15 MB of space.

- Bert -