[Etoys] How to distribute amd install MO for Apps

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Fri Nov 16 14:31:06 EST 2007

Now I remember Yoshiki wrote several weak ago about another possibility.

To just ship alternative Squeak/Smalltalk application like DrGeo in
their own .image.
What will be required to do that ? Starting from the standard etoys image?
This solution will solve the problem about loading project file with
existing geometric diagram.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire