[Etoys] Etoys-notify list

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Nov 16 08:52:57 EST 2007

It works only if "etoys" is the owner of the ticket, or in the CC
list. The last time I asked for that feature it was not supported by
Trac (I'll put in a feature request now).

So please, anyone assigning a ticket away from etoys (the default
owner) add a cc to "etoys". ("etoys" is a dummy user with an etoys-
notify mail address)

I'm sorry for not mentioning this publicly, it's good that you asked.

- Bert -