[Etoys] OLPC Etoys on gentoo

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Mon May 21 18:48:58 EDT 2007

Brad Fuller wrote:
> Anyone running OLPC on gentoo? using qemu? or ? (thought I'd see what
> others are doing before I forge ahead)

I've tested the live CD and it quite fun. But  since the hardware
support is not to good and since I can't install it on the hard disk yet
I've been using the Etoy-dev images for projects etc. The other stuff in
OLPC is interesting but until I have hardware to run it on I use just
the Etoy image and test it's many enhancements. There is lot's of cool
stuff there.

Karl