[Etoys] Etoys scripting examination

Kazuhiro ABE abee at squeakland.jp
Wed May 16 11:17:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 11 May 2007 05:40:52 -0700
Kim Rose <kim.rose at vpri.org> wrote:
>I think this is really fun!  However, I would not call it an "exam"
>which can sound kind of "scary".  I think it should be considered
>another game....

How about "Oojah Quest"? I don't know what is oojah at this time but it
is a character to replace the car. The goal of this game is escape from
maze. It may be a new series of "Demon Castle".

BTW,
Sometimes teachers ask me, "Do you have more serious educational
material?". They recognize that kids play drawing something by computer.
In some cases, we may need to camouflage the projects more serious to
embraces Etoys as regular curriculum in school.

Brest regards,
Kazuhiro Abe