[Etoys] Camera support

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Wed Mar 28 08:22:13 EDT 2007

Hi Bert -

2007/3/28, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
> I tested the camera morph with the new packages in build 340 on a b2
> today. Got to 24 frames per second, awesome :)
>
> The playback is not completely smooth however, it "jumps" every once
> in a while - anybody else seeing this?

That's great!
It works on my B2 machine, too.

Is there any way to improve the performance, e.g. change the frame
size? If I just want to use the camera as a luminous sensor, I don't
need 320 x 240 size, but I prefer low resolution and high performance.
I tried to change the size as 160 x 120 in "configuration video device
panel", but the screen became brown and "no connected video device id: 0".

Cheers,
- Takashi