[Etoys] Morphic project inside Etoys

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sat Jun 9 10:01:47 EDT 2007

Hi Shayne --

The project mechanism works with whatever was made in the project. If
the versions of Squeak that are used are too far apart then you will
get some incompatibilities. However, most people who do this do both
their Etoys and Squeak Morphic development using the same version
(most Squeak downloads include Etoys, etc. -- and a very complete
Squeak is also available under the Squeakland downloads of Etoys --
here the "fences" have to be opened by getting and changing the
preferences, etc.).

Cheers,

Alan