[Etoys] Opening .pr error

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Jul 25 17:48:29 EDT 2007

  Tibi,

  Etoys which is being developed gets some new features and new kind
of objects now and then.  That certainly happens (many times) since
build 406 and build 500 something.  Usually, a project can be carried
over to a newer version from an older version, but the opposite
direction is not guaranteed at all.

  I would like to take a look at your project and what new object is
getting in your way.  There is a case by case solution for this
problem.  I really don't see real benefit to provide complete solution
for migrating a project from newer version to an older, but I may be
able to help in some cases.

  If your colleague has B2, I was told that "Etoys-41.xo" should work
on B2 with 406.  You can just update the Etoys activity and hopefully
your project would load into it.

-- Yoshiki