[Etoys] How to translate Etoys

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jul 23 10:34:58 EDT 2007

Not bad, thanks :)

We should create a better file hierarchy, named "po". In think the
class category should be the directory name and contain the
translations:

  po/EToys/EToys.pot
  po/EToys/de.po
  po/EToys/pt.po
  po/Connectors/Connectors.pot
  po/Connectors/de.po
  po/Connectors/pt.po

Also, as you mentioned, we still should reduce the number of
categories. Like, all Connectors stuff should be one file only.

And I notice that some Comments are not too helpful - like, all
comments in Protocols.pot are the same.

- Bert -