[Etoys] Translations

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Fri Jul 6 21:25:26 EDT 2007

That sounds good!

Anyway, a friend of mine kindly offered me his spare time
to help about translation stuff.
Which part is good to start? He understands both Squeak programming
and gettext architecture. I think separating the translations into
chunks is what we have to try at first (I myself haven't read gettext
documentation in detail yet though).

Cheers,
- Takashi