[Etoys] DRGEOII and ODECo on OLPC

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jul 6 17:00:57 EDT 2007

My rule of thumb would be that something that would benefit more
activities or etoys in general should be included in the base system.
Something that is more like an activity itself should be an activity
on its own.

I have not looked at either DrGeoII nor ODECo in detail, but I'd say
DrGeoII would make a nice activity, whereas having ODECo would be
nice in general.

- Bert -