[Etoys] world stethoscope on B1 machine

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sat Jan 6 00:30:59 EST 2007

  I tested World Stethoscope on the B1 machine.  It works pretty good,
given that the hardware is still in beta.  It seems that the noise
level is somewhat high so tht actual input sometimes doesn't pick up
the actual input, but that happens only when, for example, the input
to the light sensor is too weak, etc.  The viewer's readouts don't
update themselves that often (we set #stepTime smaller), but if you
use the readout from WS in a script and tick it, it does follow the
input with relatively low latency.

  Just FYI.