[Etoys] BotsInc

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Dec 28 16:48:39 EST 2007

I would love to but I ***could*** not succeed to get an xo file on
the machine:
I could not get internet access (even changing my setup) and I could
not find how to see an USB stick.
I will retry but
On 28 déc. 07, at 21:03, Korakurider wrote:

> I would recommend you to test it by yourself before upload :-)
> I think it needs improvement as I wrote.
> For instances:
> There are files to add to MANIFEST.
> Fallback profile directory is still Epaati.
> Button on browser is crippled and difficult to read .

I thought that etoy should change the fonts it uses.
So I will fix that as much as I can.

> I can't open menu for botsinc.

I will check on the etoy image
Ok this is strange.

> You as author will find more...

I hope not :)

> Anyway congrats!
> /Korakurider
>
> On 12/28/07, stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at free.fr> wrote:
>> ok that guy!
>> So I will upload the botsinc xo file that you sent me to the activity
>> web site. :)

>>> Your .xo contained a "__MACOSX" folder next to the
>>> "BotsInc.activity"