[Etoys] BotsInc

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:03:00 EST 2007

I would recommend you to test it by yourself before upload :-)
I think it needs improvement as I wrote.
For instances:
There are files to add to MANIFEST.
Fallback profile directory is still Epaati.
Button on browser is crippled and difficult to read .
I can't open menu for botsinc.

You as author will find more...

Anyway congrats!
/Korakurider