[Etoys] BotsInc xo Progress :(

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Tue Dec 25 15:38:05 EST 2007

Hi all

I'm trying to produce a bundle for BotsInc.

I could not find a page describing how to fill the activities forms?
So I'm guessing :(. I edited the epaathi bundle and mixed it with the
DiceWars one.
Does anybody know where I can get the info? I read a lot of webpages
but could not find the
one that brings the light.

Apparently I cannot get internet working on my XO machine (I cannot
say ok once I typed the network password).

Then I do not know how I can try the bundle I produced myself. :(

I tried with an usb stick but I do not know how I can read it.

I tried via the console and the sharing of my other machine but I
could get
the Ip number.
Before I was used to do:
	su -
dhclient

then
ftp://ducasse:mypass@theip

Now I cannot get an ip.

So I do not know how I can read that file.
Quite efficient. 3 hours for nothing.

So if somebody could tell me how I can read that file this would help
me a lot.
I put the xo file also on the web
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/Web/BotsInc/BotsInc2.xo

and here is the file