[Etoys] some comments

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:43:38 EDT 2007

Adam Hyde from FLOSSmanuals.net has offered FLOSSmanual's services (and
manpower) for making documentation for OLPC software - wants to do
highly-graphical, minimally-verbal (and therefore easy to internationalize)
manuals for XO stuff. I suggested Etoys as a good first start, largely
because of this and similar mailing list threads; there's a lot of
information out there but no starter walkthrough to get people comfortable
playing with everything on their own.

Is anyone on this list interested in putting their notes & materials into
such a "quickstart manual"? Any suggestions for people to ping?

-Mel