[Etoys] [Bug] OggSound walkback

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Apr 20 08:37:06 EDT 2007

Open a SoundRecorder, make sure codec is set to Speex, record
something, click the "morph" button to get an event morph (we should
rename the button, btw), and delete the morph.

You'll (sometimes?) get a walkback - the SoundEventMorph tries to
recompress the sound with a GSMCodec in #releaseCachedState which fails.

We should not recompress the sound in #releaseCachedState if it is
already compressed, IMHO. But in general, recompressing should work,
so that's still a bug.